Friday, September 18, 2009

Roatan


Our trip to the Bay Islands was absolutely beautiful. It started before sunrise, which is actually one of my favorite times of day. (The other is in the few moments before sunset when the whole world is cast in warm gold light.) People were sleepy and dozed on and off for the eight hours bus ride to the ferry. It was SUCH a luxury to have our own bus for the 16 of us.


We snorkeled and bobbed in the water most of the time. I love my life. I also love SPF 70 sunscreen. :o)


Some of us started our mornings with iced coffees on the beach here.


We're on a boat.


A handful of us jumped off the two-level boat dock a few times. I LOVE this picture my friend Aaron got of me.


fin.


...ps, most of these pictures aren't mine. Thanks, Aaron and Kristin.

No comments: